Thursday, March 20, 2014

Is This You, SPRING? Are ya truly Here?

Yes, with the coming of Spring, AngryBronx--really shutdown, exhausted, and impeded by this grouchy winter--will come back into its own. Angry's got two "watch me" projects chosen for the Solstice Jumpoff: Third Avenue Trainstation Stream and the BX41 SBS Ish.
 
What's AngryB talking about now? you might ask. Anyone who takes the BX41 bus knows it ain't as fast as the M34 that's in Manhattan. Or, hey, how about it should be faster because Angry says so!  I hereby pledge to try to lessen the time between buses by half or better. (Do NOT worry about Angry methods. Strictly legal.)

The Stream at 149th and Third Downtown entrance is being caused by, get this, the newsstand's leaking freezer! That's right, your kicks are wet every am because of my candy-selling brother. Had words with him, and gave an Angry (but friendly) request that the situation be immediately remediated. I saw water yesterday. It's now officially ON.

Lastly, I just love dat monkee!!!

Oh, yeah. Do not use the word "slave" when speaking about enslaved Africans or persons. It dehumanizes and classes these MEN and WOMEN as "Other". They were not the Other. They are you and I, but for the fortuitous twist of our births' timing. So, it's 12 Years ENslaved. I'm clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment